Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do you tweet?

Alright folks, I'm getting desperate. Today, I'm blogging about blogging.

Last week, I subscribed to Twitter. It's taken me a little while to get the hang of it, but one week in, I'M ADDICTED. Seriously.

Twitter coupled with my (also) new (but very tardy) use of Google Reader is turning me into an internet geek. It's very convenient that part of my job requires me to stalk the media for gossip and news about my employer.

If you look to the right, I just added a new widget that posts my Twitter updates here as well. You can read my nonsensical dribble over there -- in my "micro-blog" -- as you wish.

So, I ask: do you tweet? If so, let me know. We can be friends!

2 comments:

Jen said...

tweet tweet!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

I don't even have a cell phone...